Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My first pledge


Hi all. Wow to what's already pledged. I'm buying a few Keepcups for Xmas presents.
My first pledge is to make a will by the end of this year. I'm intestate - can't keep acting as though I'll live forever and this will definitely make a difference compared to what will happen without a will. I'm looking into Aboriginal charities, maybe the Aborigines Advancement League. I have a soft spot for Bung Yarnda (Lake Tyers) because I've heard the frustration first hand of those living there, especially regarding education for kids and opportunities for young people. I want to give my cabinetmaking tools to an Aboriginal apprentice. And probably give to International Women's Development Agency, or Oxfam.
This blog is PERFECT for me. I've been meaning to make a will for YEARS. Grins to all, Jan.

No comments: